Boca Raton Concours d’Elegance rescheduled to 2022
The annual Boca Raton Concours d’Elegance, a three-day car show and charity gala founded and directed by the late Rick Case and his wife, Rita, will not take place in 2021 because of COVID-19 concerns and has been rescheduled to 2022.
“We look forward to our continued support of a spectacular three-day Boca Raton Concours d’ Elegance weekend in 2022,” said Rita Case, CEO of The Rick Case Automotive Group, in a statement.
Marque of the Year
Pre-War Chrysler and Imperial, Coach Built
- Post-War Chrysler & Imperials – 1946 – 1957 and 1958 – 1975
- 100th Anniversary of the Springfield Rolls-Royce
- Morgan Three Wheelers.
- Jaguar “E” Type 60th Anniversary
- 30 under 30 Class, through 1999
- Tuner Cars, through 1999 (new this year)
- Car Collector of the Year – Mr. Guy Lewis.